LEADFREE Archives

October 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Timothy McGrady <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:20:29 -0400
John:

I am proposing that something like the attached label would go on packaging
to indicate products that are listed by the Chinese and also meet the limit
values for China RoHS.  Again, the color of the "e" label would not have to
be green.

Timothy McGrady

Chairman, ASTM International Committee F40 on Declarable Substances in
Materials

President, Serious Science
3510 Deerfield Heights
Cortland, NY 13045
T:607.753.9075
E1:[log in to unmask]
E2:[log in to unmask]

www.seriousscience.com
Having trouble opening the attachment?  Download a free upgrade for Adobe
Acrobat at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

message.