LEADFREE Archives

December 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Morse, Carrie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:52:42 -0500
Hello Fellow New Englander!
The snow has fully changed over to rain -- I don't think it will be
clearing soon enough to enjoy a beautiful sunset tonight as we did last
Friday.

On the topic of changing over to LF pots -- We purchased separate pots
for our LF.
We will be using SAC 305 for 2 main reasons -- 1.It's what we will be
using throughout the rest of our LF process including our wave machine,
and 2.It's what our Wire/Cable suppliers are using.

We'll be using a NC flux.

-Carrie