LEADFREE Archives

May 2002

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 00:23:28 +0200
Murata is good for capacitors, KOA, microtech and BCComponents for
resistors; check out http://www.murata.com, http://www.microtech-teltow.de,
www.bccomponents.com/, http://www.koaeurope.de/ . We have tried all of them
for lead free soldering, both wave and reflow. We have still investigations
in the works; there is a presentation next week on May 14 at Panasonic in
Hamburg, Germany on our tests with lead free 0201-components (reflow, of
course), and another presentation on lead free soldering solutions in
Elmshorn, at the Yageo opening seminar. Please see
http://www.yageo-europe.com/, click on "news" for details. We will there
talk about wetting results of lead free circuit board solder surface, plus
wave soldering with these above mentioned components, and more from the
running EUREKA LEADFREE project.

Hope this helps -

Thomas Ahrens, Boostedt
Achtung: Mails über 1MB werden vom Assistenten automatisch gelöscht!
Please note: Mails exceeding 1MB will be exterminated automatically!