LEADFREE Archives

December 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Timothy McGrady <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 08:28:48 -0500
Brian:

Do you think that large EU chemical manufacturers favor REACH for just those
reasons (that chemical industry SMEs will be reduced or eliminated from
competition within the EU and that REACH will give the large chemical
companies a ready-made excuse for outsourcing production using cheap labor
in countries where pollution regulations are lax)?

Tim