LEADFREE Archives

June 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:19:51 -0400
Dennis,

I've seen the Niton unit in action.  It is a cool unit, but WAY out of
our price range at $46k US.  To think that this electric hand drill
sized unit costs as much as a nice BMW!

We have tried the cotton swab products with limited success.

A paper trail looks like the best route.  And how many copies of the
blank C of C did you want?... Sorry I'm a bit cynical.

Phil