LEADFREE Archives

November 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Nic Bowker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:39:34 -0000
I think I now know why supermodels don't get out of bed for les than 10K a day.

It's nothing to do with vanity, it's danger money for making it to the photoshoot!

Nic Bowker
Technical Resources Adviser
PLASA Ltd.
38 St Leonards Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3UT, UK.
Tel:  +44 (0)1323 410335 : Fax: +44 (0)1323 646905
Email: [log in to unmask] : Website: www.plasa.org

Join one of the largest trade communities in the industry.
www.plasa.org