LEADFREE Archives

August 2001

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leadfree Electronics Assembly E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 08:20:37 -0400
Kay,
As a fluorine chemist and not a metallurgist, I did not know this!  I was so
shocked that I even went and checked the phase diagram in an ASM book.  So
please enlighten us further on why everyone (well almost everyone) insists
on calling 63/37 the eutectic.

regards,
Bev Christian
Research in Motion