LEADFREE Archives

March 2008

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:45:39 +0200
Oh, boy!!! Am I glad I've got out of the business. As it's clear the EU
wants to kill the global electronics industry, I guess I'll have to dig
myself a cave in the hill behind us to live in. Unfortunately, there are
no wild animals here to provide us with skins for clothing or food, nor
are there flints for tools.

Bureaucracy gone mad. I think a letter should go to Barroso and the 27
Commissioners showing how the EU is wasting money trying to cut water
with a sword.

Brian