LEADFREE Archives

August 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Leo Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:07:32 -0700
I would not be surprised if their "electronic waste" includes the mass of
entire washing machines, microwave ovens, and refrigerators, etc., not just
the electronic works.  But, I have not read the e-waste definition.

Best regards,
Leo

Director of Applications Engineering
ASAT, Inc.
3755 Capital of Texas Highway, Suite 100
Austin, Texas     78704

ph     512-383-4593
fx      512-383-1590
www.asat.com

The information contained in this electronic message is CUSTOMER/SUPPLIER
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
distribution and copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
sender by electronic mail. Thank you.