LEADFREE Archives

November 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 07:20:28 -0600
I guess you would have to go back and ask Mother what her guidelines
state. The rest of us go by J-STD-001 or IPC 610.
But I am impressed that you would go to such lengths as to please her,
bless your heart. You are indeed a fine boy. I would be most interested
in the other clauses that Mother lists.