LEADFREE Archives

April 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:50:26 -0700
Interesting point Sheri,

With the amount of feedback I am getting from that mail it could indeed
form the basis of a forum, the guy I am working on getting comment "up"
over the next couple of days, before we "kill" anything though I am
going to answer Allen's original points directly.

John

John Burke
Senior Manager - Operations , Optichron
W: 510 249 5233