LEADFREE Archives

September 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 17:04:36 +0800
Dear SF,

We are a PCB manufacturer having factory in south china. We produce lead
free PCB's and different finish we are doing are
A) Chem. Gold (immersion gold)
B) Flash gold
C) OSP (Entek plus Cu106)

Also we have a plan to have immersion tin by middle of 2005.
Please let me have your regular e-mail i.d. so that I can send you our
capability and capacity info related to manufacturing.

With Regards
Laxman Prasad
Prodigy Electronics
808, Futura Plaza, 113 How Ming Street,