LEADFREE Archives

September 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:14:53 EDT

Gianfranco - Your quote about mines is below.  I suggest you visit the
following site - the Leadville, Colorado Chamber of Commerce.  I suspect  you think
Leadville, Colorado is a superfund site, but quite the opposite.

_http://www.leadvilleusa.com/index.ihtml_
(http://www.leadvilleusa.com/index.ihtml)

Having also been to Galena, Illinois, lead ore seems to have the effect of
economic and tourist booms a hundred years after the mines close.
_http://www.galenachamber.com/visitorinfo.cfm_
(http://www.galenachamber.com/visitorinfo.cfm)

LeadFree solder is just plain BAD SCIENCE.

Denny Fritz

In a message dated 9/19/2007 5:07:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,