LEADFREE Archives

September 2003

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:49:54 +0200
Dear Alexandra,
I am sure that we would have substantial contributions to this conference.
However, before sending an abstract, I would like to know
- the deadline for the submission of the abstract
- whether a publication of the presentations is planned
- the deadline for paper submission (if any)

Furthermore I would like to know, whether there is already any feedback on
this conference and how many people you expect to participate. The time
frame for preparation is pretty tight and thus I would appreciate to get the
requested info as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,
Marc