LEADFREE Archives

May 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Kealey, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 16:42:47 -0500
After reviewing the Dec. 2006 China RoHS Q&A documents again, I would
appreciate your help in understanding if there is actually a document
called the "Electronic Information Product Pollution Control
Regulation".  If I've heard others make reference to it, I must have
filtered what they said, so that it fit the name of a document I was
familiar with -- Electronic Information Products Classification and
Explanations, a.k.a. the EIP list (the draft English version came out in
March 2006, from Holland & Knight LLP and AeA's China RoHS Steering
Committee).

Assuming the "Electronic Information Product Pollution Control
Regulation" exists, would you mind sharing the link to an English
version?  Or at least to the Chinese language version?

Thanks for your help,
Doug

Doug Kealey
Compliance Engineering Team Leader
Garmin International Inc.
http://www.garmin.com
913-440-5210

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation