LEADFREE Archives

May 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Jia Bianfen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 10:14:38 +0800
Hi,Doug

Electronic information product contamination control policing method(39th)

Chinese website is as follows :

http://www.mii.gov.cn/art/2006/03/02/art_521_7344.html

On-line found English translation sees the appendix:

(See attached file: China_RoHS English introduction [ 1 ].pdf)

Electronic information product classification annotation Chinesewebsite as

follows:

http://www.mii.gov.cn/art/2006/03/16/art_1221_8441.html

Asked which position may provide the IPC-1751/1752 sharing?

If has the any comment and the suggestion, please relates with me!

Thanks!

Jia Bianfen

             "Kealey, Doug"

             <Doug.Kealey@GARM

             IN.COM>                                                收件人

             发件人:  Leadfree         [log in to unmask]

             <[log in to unmask]                                        抄送

                                                                      主题

                                       [LF] China RoHS 'EIP list' vs. 'EIP

                 请答复 给

                "(Leadfree

                Electronics

             Assembly Forum)"

               >; 请答复 给

              "Kealey, Doug"

             <Doug.Kealey@GARM

                  IN.COM>

After reviewing the Dec. 2006 China RoHS Q&A documents again, I would

appreciate your help in understanding if there is actually a document

called the "Electronic Information Product Pollution Control

Regulation".  If I've heard others make reference to it, I must have

filtered what they said, so that it fit the name of a document I was

familiar with -- Electronic Information Products Classification and

Explanations, a.k.a. the EIP list (the draft English version came out in

March 2006, from Holland & Knight LLP and AeA's China RoHS Steering

Committee).

Assuming the "Electronic Information Product Pollution Control

Regulation" exists, would you mind sharing the link to an English

version?  Or at least to the Chinese language version?

Thanks for your help,

Doug

Doug Kealey

Compliance Engineering Team Leader

Garmin International Inc.

http://www.garmin.com

913-440-5210

-------------------------

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the

sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient,

please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this

e-mail or any attachment is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail

in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you for your cooperation

To temporarily stop/(start) delivery of Leadree for vacation breaks send:

SET Leadfree NOMAIL/(MAIL)

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is

solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is

confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and

are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of

the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the

individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.