LEADFREE Archives

April 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Paul Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:49:13 +0100
That would be my stance on it as well ,For products that is manufactured by a supplier in the UK, the product must have been delivered to your warehouse in UK and available for sale to a customer from your warehouse in the UK before 1 July 2006.

Paul Jackson
Hotline Purchasing Manager
Black Box Network Services
Tel: 0118 965 5225
Fax: 0118 9751 565
E-Mail:  Paul <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Web: www.blackbox.co.uk

One source for worldwide infrastructure services