LEADFREE Archives

February 2010

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:21:29 -0500
Now we're buying something because we're told it's cheaper, tomorrow we will buy it because we'll be told it's "green"... and this is how our lives become a pale kitsch and zombie like mimics of what we are told we have to be.

When are we going to buy anything because it meets our practical and esthetical needs and is reliable?

Just a thought...

Ioan Tempea, ing.
Ingénieur Principal de Fabrication / Senior Manufacturing Engineer
T | 450.967.7100 ext.244
E | [log in to unmask]
W | www.digico.cc

N'imprimer que si nécessaire - Print only if you must