LEADFREE Archives

March 2001

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:43:47 -0000
If you are the Brian what lives in Cyprus, then this is and excellent
initiative and good work. Is there anyway we can endorse your efforts.
I'm not entirely sure I know what I mean, but if 1000 industry people
all said they agreed some how would this do anything?
Of course if you are some other Brian then you will have no idea what
this is about. Please ignore.

Mike