LEADFREE Archives

March 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Mohammed Wasef <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:53:40 -0500
Greetings

Does anyone here know what is Japan's current stance on Antimony and
Phosphorus.  Are the Japanese OEMs pursuing the removal of antimony from
electronic products?  I know that RoHS is not targeting Antimony and
Phosphorus, but I have not been able to get a definitive answer on Japan.
Any help would be greatly appreciated on either material.

Thanks in advance

Wasef

Mohammed Aziz Wasef, Ph.D.
Staff Packaging Development Engineer