LEADFREE Archives

November 2000

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Benedetto, Elizabeth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leadfree Electronics Assembly E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 16:05:02 -0600
Jim,

Could you point me to some references in support of your comment:

"The evidence now shows irrefutably that major scientific problems remain to
be solved before elimination of lead from solder is possible or even
environmentally desirable."

I would like to read some of this irrefutable evidence.

Regards,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Elias Benedetto
Senior Member Technical Staff