LEADFREE Archives

March 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"James, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 08:58:33 -0000
I believe I asked once before, but has anyone ever made an analysis of

ground water from the WW1 main battle field areas of France and Belgium?

30 million killed or injured, one 100gr .303 round per person gives you

200 tonnes of lead & copper but at 10k per person that's 2 million

tonnes in small arms alone. So plenty of lead in the ground there and

they still plough up shells etc so the ground must be well

"contaminated" yet they still farm it.............

Regards,

Chris