LEADFREE Archives

November 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Ferry, Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:31:44 -0000
Tim,

It's unlikely that a Producer will be prosecuted if they relied on
information after having applied due diligence. If you check out the
RoHS Enforcement guide on the NWML website:-

http://www.rohs.gov.uk/Docs/Links/RoHS%20Enforcement%20Guidance%20Docume
nt%20-%20v.1%20May%202006.pdf

Figure 1, shows the enforcement methodology for compliance assessment
using documentation.

Allen