LEADFREE Archives

August 2001

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:14:43 +0200
Marc,Doug,
I vote against.
I think this is mistake to split between "why" and "how". Really your whole
interest in this forum is limited to fluxes,soldering pastes,stensils and IR
profiles ?
Edward

Edward Szpruch
Eltek , Manager of Process Engineering
P.O.Box 159 ; 49101 Petah Tikva Israel
Tel  ++972 3 9395050 , Fax  ++972 3 9309581
e-mail   [log in to unmask]