LEADFREE Archives

July 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 07:21:35 -0500
Edward,
You just nailed it right on the head. Enough about the rules,
interpretation about the rules, discussion of this and that person's
interpretation of the rules versus the other, references to papers on
the subject of interpretation of the rules, intention of the rules, etc.
Especially because all of the rules are based on a complete fallacy! Who
gives a rat's *ss!