LEADFREE Archives

October 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
David Suraski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:49:56 -0400
Hi Dave,

I'm still here!

The Sb range of CASTIN is normally 0.2 to 0.5% depending upon
customer/geographic preference, though the patent allows for up to 2%.

I don't want to turn this into a commercial (I learned that lesson years
ago!), so suffice it to say that there are benefits to adding Sb in this
concentration to SAC alloys.

Anyone can feel free to contact me for additional information.

Best regards,
David Suraski
AIM