LEADFREE Archives

December 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Chris Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 08:08:00 -0000
Dear Dave

Thanks for your email.  I should just point out that our interest in
carrying out any project, be it for the EC or whoever, is providing as
technically an objective service as possible within the time and
resources available.  This is our intended approach to any work we do
irrespective of the client.  It serves no ones interests, least of all
our own, to do otherwise.

With regards

Chris
Tel: +44 (0)1372 36 7204