LEADFREE Archives

February 2010

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:33:28 +0000
Pete, I would suggest that vigorous questioning is how we get answers and an instrumental part of any healthy debate.

I understand what you are saying about how crying wolf could over time give critics a chance to undermine legitimate negative evidence, but I also think that a lack of aggressive pushback *contributed* to the current state. Toyota's problems may well be a red herring in the lead-free reliability debate, but it's fair to say that with no RoHS, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Mike

Mike Buetow
Editor in Chief
Circuits Assembly
w/m 617-327-4702

The 2009 Directory of EMS Companies -- More than 1850 listings, and now in Excel!