LEADFREE Archives

December 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Michael McMonagle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:12:10 -0600
Henry,
        Send an email to [log in to unmask], with nothing in the Subject line,
and in the body of the message enter SET LeadFree NOMAIL. Make sure there is
nothing else in the body of the message. This will stop incoming messages
but will keep you subscribed to the list.

Mike McMonagle
Quality Engineer
OYO Geospace
7007 Pinemont Drive