LEADFREE Archives

December 2000

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Ryan Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leadfree Electronics Assembly E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:06:26 -0700
Bob,
        The best source for this information is the "IPC Roadmap:  A Guide
for Assembly of Lead-Free Electronics".  http://www.leadfree.org/  Websites
and links are contained within the document.  (I'm too lazy to list all the
web links.)

Ryan Grant