LEADFREE Archives

July 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Vorano, Attilio (GE Consumer & Industrial)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:43:05 +0200
Yes,

you're wright, words are not enough...   but let's try to let them feel how much "close" we are!

Ciao

Attilio Vorano
GE Consumer & Industrial
Procond Elettronica
Factory Automation Leader

T +39-0437-577348
F +39-0437-577349
D *883-7348
E [log in to unmask]
www.geconsumerandindustrial.com

Zona Industriale, 6
32013 Longarone (BL)
ITALY

***NOTICE***

"The information contained in this transmission is confidential and proprietary to GE Power Controls and may also be attorney-client privileged. It is intended only for use of the party identified on the text. If the reader of this message is not the intended person or entity, you are notified that any unauthorized distribution, reproduction or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify GE Power Controls by telephone and return the original communication to us."