LEADFREE Archives

February 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Michael Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:07:35 -0600
Thank you Tracy,
Sometimes the acronyms can get confusing.  I appreciate your help.

Michael J. Taylor
DDi
P.O. Box 1808
Longmont, Colorado
303.845.2959

1220 Simon Circle
Anaheim, California  92806

This e-mail may contain propriety information some or all of which may
be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the
intended recipient you must delete and subsequently not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.