LEADFREE Archives

June 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Lee Whiteman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:49:44 -0400
Bruce,

ACI developed a test vehicle for SMT and PTH applications using dummy
parts and daisy chained components. It is being used for various Lead
Free soldering tests, process development, and training.

Give me a call offline for additional details.

Lee Whiteman
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
American Competitiveness Institute
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Ph: (610) 362-1200 x208
Fax: (610) 362-1290

This message is for informational purposes only and does not supersede,
modify, or create any agreements with ACI. Information contained in this
message does not bind ACI or its affiliates to any commitment, either
express or implied, unless ratified in writing by an authorized
representative.