LEADFREE Archives

January 2010

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2010 19:22:58 +0200
OK, my HCH is < 3 y.o. and I agree. The electronics do cause more
battery failures than the batteries themselves, but have had no problem
with the car sitting in full sunlight when it is 43°C+ outside in the
shade. In any case, with 8 year full free-replacement guarantee on
battery/electronics/electrical drive train, who cares? I'll be dead
before the car! I find it's a great little car if you don't use it just
locally: it's better to give it its head on long legs along highways,
unlike the Prius. My impressions at: http://www.cypenv.info/hybrid/index.htm

Brian