LEADFREE Archives

March 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Dave Pick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:09:57 -0000
Peter,
Most of the Japanese companies are running Lead Free in high volume. We
have a number of Vitronics Soltec Wave & Reflow users that are producing
High Volume Consumer electronics in the UK. I would not like to give
their details, and breach any confidentiality.

Thank You for your assistance.
Best Regards

David Pickavance

Sales Engineer