LEADFREE Archives

February 2001

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Bund Martin-marbund1 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leadfree Electronics Assembly E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:07:19 -0000
All,

for those already in the depths of Take back, wondering what you are going
to do with those assemblies not wanted by your customers, take heart. There
are now businesses being built on the back of recycling that are stripping
parts and assemblies to be reused in the toy industry for example.

Will not advertise companies on this forum but, you will not have difficulty
in finding them as they are queing at the door to take your trash to recycle
components, precious metals etc and they are turning a profit as well! It
would only be a short step to recycle solder, whatever the composition
(would suggest some sort of labeling system to diferentiate solder types,
similar I guess to the system employed in marking plastics).

Regards,
Martin.