LEADFREE Archives

January 2008

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Michael Kirschner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:01:11 -0600
Regarding item 6, below, an industry study we were involved with will be
issued shortly that was done separately from this official EU study. We
tried to extrapolate to the entire industry and think we have adequate
statistical significance to do so. I'll announce to the group when it's out.

Best Regards,
Michael Kirschner
President
Design Chain Associates, LLC
415.904.8330
--
Design Chain Associates, LLC - Design Chain Solutions for Competitive Advantage

www.DesignChainAssociates.com
www.ChinaRoHS.com
www.KoreaRoHS.com

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:13:51 -0800, John Burke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>FYI
>

>John Burke
>
>(408) 515 4992

SET Leadfree NOMAIL/(MAIL)