LEADFREE Archives

August 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:44:40 -0700
Dr.WG Kenyon sent me a copy of a test to detect the presence of lead( more
specifically lead oxide) that was simple and able to detect 0.1 of a
microgram. He sent it to me as a friend so you will need to contact him if
you are interested.
Dewey