LEADFREE Archives

October 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"John R. Sieber" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:09:46 -0400
Edward,

You English does the job.

The next concept to keep in mind is that a laboratory can give bad
results from a standard test method.  What I'm saying is that even if
we had standard test methods for all materials for testing declarable
substances, there would still be a need to check the credentials of
the testing lab that wants your business.

John