LEADFREE Archives

June 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:57:10 +0100
Gordon

1) I was agreeing with you that the definition does appear to exclude
Cadmium oxide and am trying to find out more but it takes time.  I certainly
wasn't saying trust me which is why I put the health warnings in.

2) RoHS is a single-market directive, I don't have to make it one.  UK
though isn't responsible for what other member states do with their
implementation legislation.  Anyone can appeal to the EC and the courts if
they feel that any MS has gone beyond the directive's requirements.

3) I thought I'd apologised for the confusion over corrossion prevention and
explained what the situation is as best I can.

I shan't respond to further postings unless I get some answers regarding
Cadmium oxide.

Regards

Nick