LEADFREE Archives

July 2001

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leadfree Electronics Assembly E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:00:51 +0300
Andrew

Damn you, you took the words out of my mouth ! :-)

However, I would also suggest that the populous counties with the
highest lead levels have those levels because of the lead flying out
from the muzzles of firearms, potentially more lethal than more
permanently airborne lead :-)

Brian