LEADFREE Archives

November 2001

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:25:11 +0200
Erik,
Who cares about those points?implementing of lead-free policy makes everyone
happy:
1) marketing people can push their outdated product with green label "lead
free"
2) politicials have nice item to gain votes
3) plenty of grants for research,new jobes for environmental authorities to
hunt of lead criminals
4) a new growing market for soldering machines,soldering pastes
5) new oportunities for huge construction contractors to build dams
You are spoiling the party :((
Edward

Edward Szpruch
Eltek Ltd
P.O.Box 159 ; 49101 Petah Tikva Israel
Tel  ++972 3 9395050 , Fax  ++972 3 9309581
e-mail   [log in to unmask]