LEADFREE Archives

November 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Epstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:37:17 -0800
Harvey,

I agree with your percentage regarding lead-free solder usage, but not
all of those products go to Europe.  I'm guessing Europe imports more
consumer goods from China than the US, Canada, and Mexico combined.  I'm
also guessing a higher percentage of goods from China use leaded solder
than in the other countries you mentioned.

Regards,
Brian