LEADFREE Archives

July 2003

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
HARVEY MILLER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:38:37 -0700
No need to reply, Jim.
Just wanted to make sure you're in my address book.

Harvey Miller

FABFILE-ON-LINE

255 TOWN & COUNTRY VILLAGE

PALO ALTO CA 94301

(650) 327-2029

Below is in today's CIRCUITNET.COM

Harvey,

Your response is very well written and well put - good job.

Thanks for your continued support of Circuitnet.

Regards,

Ron

Ron Daniels

Editor, Circuitnet

(770)592-3596

For a Free Subscription and to Review Today's Headlines:
http://www.circuitnet.com/subscribe.shtml