LEADFREE Archives

March 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:03:34 +0200
When it was mentioned before, I pointed out a number of flaws. In the
first place, the weightings are often very arbitrary. Secondly, the
secondary effects of the upstream data are often ignored etc. It may be
a small step for man but I fear it does very little for mankind other
than to confirm a little of what is already known.

Brian