LEADFREE Archives

June 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Kay Nimmo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:17:08 +0100
Batteries are outside the scope of RoHS.

Kay Nimmo

Soldertec-IPC Lead-free Conference
21-23 June, Amsterdam
+++++ Visit our lead-free.org website +++++
Soldertec at Tin Technology Ltd, Unit 3, Curo Park
Frogmore, St Albans, AL2 2DD, UK
Direct dial: +44 (0)870 458 4265
Switchboard: +44 (0)870 458 4242
Fax: +44 (0)870 458 4273