LEADFREE Archives

April 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Chris Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:43:51 -0400
Sometimes wonderful things are discovered when one wanders off the
path..... and, it's Friday.
-Chris

                       Camille Good
                       <[log in to unmask]>          To:   [log in to unmask]
                       Sent by: Leadfree                 cc:
                       <[log in to unmask]>                Subject:    Re: [LF] Mandated recycling of
                                                           electronics - a lose-lose-lose
                       04/01/2005 03:07 PM                 proposition
                       Please respond to
                       "(Leadfree Electronics
                       Assembly Forum)"; Please
                       respond to Camille Good

While I do find the discussion about this to be
interesting, shouldn't this be moved to the Environet
forum?  I think the discussion has wandered a bit
from lead-free or even RoHS/WEEE.

Just a suggestion,
-Camille Good
Portland, Oregon