LEADFREE Archives

July 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Wenger, George M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:55:20 -0400
Bev,
Thank you very much for speaking out on this issue.  I too am proud of
the work that many folks from many countries, including the US,
contributed to the CFC elimination work and other environmental issues.

Regards,

George

George M. Wenger, Reliability Engineer
Andrew Corporation
40 Technology Drive
Warren, NJ 07059
(908) 546-4531 or  (732) 309-8964 (Cell)