LEADFREE Archives

February 2010

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Joe Fjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:46:55 -0500
Hi Keach,

Concur with Harvey on the reminder. I guess the "Friday Funnies" are  out
the door as well but understand the desire to keep things on track.

Can you say what caused the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" effect? I am sure  I am
not alone in wondering what the cause might have been.

Cheers,
Joe

In a message dated 2/16/2010 1:55:27 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,