LEADFREE Archives

December 2000

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Jim Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leadfree Electronics Assembly E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:04:37 -0500
Gordon et al:

Your posting opened intellectual doors I hadn't even noticed before. The
issue of who dictates our processes and the scientific grounds on which
those dictates are based deserves our complete attention. Well done.

Jim Smith
Managing Director
Cambridge Management Sciences, Inc.
4285 45th St. S.